Friday, December 30, 2016

Random Rambles | 3: It's Almost Over + Wishlist

Hey, y'all! Sorry for the absence. The holiday's are busy! I know that you guys feel the same way that I do: tired, but loving all the family and friend time. Today's post is just a rambley {is that a word? Who cares, you get what I'm saying 😉} compilation of some random stuff that I have been thinking about lately.

Random Rambles | 3: It's Almost Over + Wishlist football playoffs hunter rain boots Kendra Scott glitter iPhone case Patagonia pullover vest Dressember


In other news, Dressember is almost over! Tomorrow is the last day! Honestly, I am going to miss only wearing dresses and advocating for those stuck in trafficking, but I am so ready to start wearing pants again! There is just something about a pair of jeans, am I right?

So, if you haven't had a chance to donate, I encourage you to prayerfully consider donating to Dressember to help free and rescue victims of human trafficking. You can do so here.

Also, I will be recapping Dressember along with Ada, co-hosting her Thursday Moda Link Up on January 12th, and we will be sharing our NYE outfits. Below is a sneak peek of mine!

Random Rambles | 3: It's Almost Over + Wishlist football playoffs hunter rain boots Kendra Scott glitter iPhone case Patagonia pullover vest Dressember


So, I have been thinking about writing a wishlist post, but I don't have quite enough items for a full post, so I will just talk about them here. 😉

For years, I have wanted a pair of Hunter rain boots, but this year, my craving has gotten so much stronger. I want them in Bright Cerise, which is a bright, medium pink.

As a fashion blogger, Kendra Scott is "it". Pretty much, you are not a fashion blogger until you own something Kendra Scott. The thing that I want is the Elisa necklace. I'm not sure what color/stone I want, though.

I have also been eyeing to buy either this Patagonia vest, this Patagonia pullover, or this Patagonia pullover. They are so expensive though!

Who else is mesmerized by these phone cases? They are the coolest! When I get a new phone case, it's going to be one of these.

And the last item on my wishlist is a pair of black Nike Free RN tennis shoes. I run occasionally, so these would be great for that, but also just for casual wear.

I am a huge football watcher, so I am super excited for the playoffs! Who is with me?!

Random Rambles | 3: It's Almost Over + Wishlist football playoffs hunter rain boots Kendra Scott glitter iPhone case Patagonia pullover vest Dressember


What is on your wishlist?

See where I link up here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?